Digital Channel Specialist
Enjoy managing multiple clients and projects? Have fun engaging on various digital channels (social media, email, blogs, websites etc.)? Like diversity in your work, from writing, to research to crafting creative messaging and image design to drive people to take action?
This position is perfect for a multi-tasker, creative writer with exceptional creative graphic design skills. Must enjoy daily social channel monitoring and engagement, developing strategy social media and email plans and creating videos. Working knowledge of positing and publishing in various digital channels is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3+ years of hands-on application
- Exceptional technology skills and aptitude.
- Strong graphic design experience required.
- Ability to produce videos a plus.
- Basic understanding of inbound digital marketing (emphasis in social media, blogging, email marketing, and video)
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work within a team and independently.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Enjoy a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Appreciate and engage in ongoing professional development (without being asked)
- Fantastic family friendly environment with the ability to work virtually on occasion
- Retirement plan
- Health Supplement Plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Progressive ongoing professional development opportunities
- Salary commensurate with experience
Working for Marketing Essentials:
- Find your strengths and capitalize on them to add value to our team.
- Experience a hometown atmosphere with a big city work environment that encourages interfacing and constructive collaborations among team members to serve our clients.
- A flexible work environment is suited to your needs.
- Ongoing training and certification in specialized areas is provided.
Benefits of Working at Marketing Essentials
- Most positions are full-time and salaried with unlimited vacation
- All full-time team members have the option to work remotely as desired
- We are client facing 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST, but team member work hours are flexible
- We offer a Simple 401K
- We have a casual, relaxed working atmosphere
- Our team gets along amazingly well. Our office is drama-free and fun!