Digital Content Specialist
assionate about research and writing? Enjoy blending strategy with creativity? Appreciate working in a flexible environment with the freedom to create, share with your team, and test your own ideas? This position may be a perfect fit for you.
Our growing digital marketing agency is seeking an experienced full-time content specialist. Responsibilities include developing content strategies, researching and writing content (like blogs, white papers, web copy and video scripts) for BtoB and BtoC companies, and analyzing data to make recommendations. The ability to conduct interviews and personalize content to attract and capture the attention of readers is essential.
Extensive experience with current SEO best practices (backlinks, keyword research, etc.) is required.
The content specialist is a key component in the development of the client’s digital marketing program and the execution of results-oriented content. As a fast-paced digital agency, team members must be able to adapt and adopt a mindset that’s open to trying new things. Forward thinkers who seek to be proactive and stay on top of emerging trends are encouraged to apply.
- Proven experience with developing content for digital marketing, inclusive of SEO application
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Desire to uncover underlying causes and explore data
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Creative flair
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and change quickly
- Ability to proofread and edit content
- Strong technical aptitude
- Experience using project management systems preferred
- 1-3 years of demonstratable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communication or marketing
- Family-friendly working environment with the ability to coordinate remote work
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Performance incentives
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Salary commensurate with experience and skills
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Team get-togethers and activities
- Fantastic family friendly environment with the ability to work virtually on occasion
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid Lunches
- Progressive ongoing professional development opportunities
- Salary commensurate with experience
Working for Marketing Essentials:
- Find your strengths and capitalize on them to add value to our team.
- Experience a hometown atmosphere with a big city work environment that encourages interfacing and constructive collaborations among team members to serve our clients.
- A flexible work environment is suited to your needs.
- Ongoing training and certification in specialized areas is provided.
Benefits of Working at Marketing Essentials
- Most positions are full-time and salaried with unlimited vacation
- All full-time team members have the option to work remotely as desired
- We are client facing 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST, but team member work hours are flexible
- We offer a Simple 401K
- We have a casual, relaxed working atmosphere
- Our team gets along amazingly well. Our office is drama-free and fun!