Digital Content Specialist
Do you enjoy social media? Like diversity in your work? What if you had a job that let you write, research, craft creative messaging, design images and create videos, with each day bringing a new opportunity to blend strategy with creativity?
If you enjoy all of these things and hate doing the same thing day in and day out, this position may be for you!
The Digital Content Specialist is responsible for coordinating, scheduling and execution of tasks and activities associated with the implementation of inbound strategic programs. This includes but is not limited to content research, curation, editing and publishing to social channels and other digital platforms. Also responsible for creating and/or facilitating/managing the development of various industry-specific, SEO-friendly digital and website content aligned with the client’s strategy. As part of a team, you will be involved in the creative process of marketing strategy and campaign development and execution.
This position is perfect for a multi-tasking creative writer with graphic design skills. Must enjoy daily social channel monitoring and engagement, and developing strategies for social media and email channels. Working knowledge of posting and publishing in various digital channels such as WordPress or automated marketing platforms a plus.
Marketing Essentials provides a flexible family-friendly environment with the ability to work virtually. Other benefits include a retirement plan, paid vacations and holidays (over 80 hours a year!), paid lunches and ongoing professional development opportunities.
Join our growing team of smart, creative and passionate professionals who thrive on having their ideas and opinions drive successful results for their clients.
- Certification, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree plus 3+ years of experience
- Exceptional technology skills and aptitude.
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Basic understanding of inbound digital marketing (emphasis in social media, blogging, email marketing)
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Enjoy a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Appreciate and engage in ongoing professional development.
- Fantastic family friendly environment with the ability to work virtually on occasion
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid Lunches
- Progressive ongoing professional development opportunities
- Salary commensurate with experience
Working for Marketing Essentials:
- Find your strengths and capitalize on them to add value to our team.
- Experience a hometown atmosphere with a big city work environment that encourages interfacing and constructive collaborations among team members to serve our clients.
- A flexible work environment is suited to your needs.
- Ongoing training and certification in specialized areas is provided.
Benefits of Working at Marketing Essentials
- Most positions are full-time and salaried with unlimited vacation
- All full-time team members have the option to work remotely as desired
- We are client facing 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST, but team member work hours are flexible
- We offer a Simple 401K
- We have a casual, relaxed working atmosphere
- Our team gets along amazingly well. Our office is drama-free and fun!