Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
Are you highly organized, like to consume and manage large amounts of information and are motivated by juggling many tasks and seeing them through to completion?
Marketing Essentials is growing and we are seeking a high energy, multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced team environment to fill this entry-level position. This individual is responsible for coordinating and scheduling of digital marketing tasks and activities that support the client’s digital plan. They will have a direct role in developing and executing the digital tactics with their team.
This is a growth-oriented position perfect for the individual seeking to grow into a client facing role.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-3 years of proven direct project management experience
- Hands-on digital marketing knowledge a plus
- Fluent and comfortable in use of computers and other technologies and systems
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities simultaneously, prioritizing and managing time accordingly
- Strong sense of curiosity and drive for continuous improvement to achieve better results
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Exceptional written & verbal communication.
- Enjoy being part of a team with the ability to interact with clients and team members in a proactive, positive and professional manner
- Highly organized and excessive attention to detail
- Passion for learning new skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing or Project Management/Logistics and/or applicable experience
- Required minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on marketing experience
- A fantastic family friendly environment with the ability to work virtually
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid vacations and holiday plan
- Progressive ongoing professional development growth opportunities
- Salary commensurate with experience
Working for Marketing Essentials:
- Find your strengths and capitalize on them to add value to our team.
- Experience a hometown atmosphere with a big city work environment that encourages interfacing and constructive collaborations among team members to serve our clients.
- A flexible work environment is suited to your needs.
- Ongoing training and certification in specialized areas is provided.
Benefits of Working at Marketing Essentials
- Most positions are full-time and salaried with unlimited vacation
- All full-time team members have the option to work remotely as desired
- We are client facing 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST, but team member work hours are flexible
- We offer a Simple 401K
- We have a casual, relaxed working atmosphere
- Our team gets along amazingly well. Our office is drama-free and fun!