Nidec Minster, a manufacturer of material forming presses and automation equipment, faced significant competition in recruiting new employees. With a keen understanding that design and content must resonate with millennials, the company wanted a jobs website that showcased its diverse career opportunities.
- User research and interviews were conducted to build target audience personas.
- Data was analyzed to develop a website strategy focused on attracting and converting job-seekers to employees.
- SEO best practices were implemented to gain search engine ranking.
- Staff training and consultation conducted for in-house web management.
- A new website was designed and launched within a few months to reflect the unique company brand and provide a dynamic user experience attractive to millennials.
- Data from the initial two months of launch showed an average time on site of 2 minutes, well above industry standards and showing engagement amongst its target audience.
- An easy-to-manage content management system has allowed the company marketing department to implement text changes, thus saving time and money.