Supply chain management vendor NK Parts lacked an online presence that mirrored the state-of-the-art company. The outdated website was significantly impacting their recruiting efforts in a very competitive market area.
We conducted competitor and persona-based marketing research and developed a progressive, performance-based website strategy.
- Within 60 days, a new website was launched.
- Website goals were established based on performance, the buyer’s journey, user experience, conversions and barriers.
- In-depth SEO strategies were implemented to ensure positive search engine ranking.
- Website updates occur on a continual basis using data collection and user experience analysis.
- A pre-qualification online application was integrated within the site to facilitate vetting of qualified candidates.
- Over 50 online applicants were received in a one-month timeframe compared to the previous average of less than five per month.
- In just six months, the NK Parts website experienced a 40% increase in site visits and a 68% increase in visits from organic searches.
- Website has maintained a bounce rate of less than 50%, well below industry averages.