We Love to Pay It Forward
By bringing together our passion for innovation & community.
What is the M.E. Pay It Forward Partners Program?
The Marketing Essentials’ Pay It Forward Partners Program is a charitable program that allows us to help support local, nonprofit organizations and their efforts to strengthen our local communities.
Through the program, we donate our expertise and services to build or improve their digital presence. We believe by using our God-given talents to help support their mission, we are helping transform the lives of others.
Through the program, Marketing Essentials may:
- Develop or optimize a nonprofit organization’s website, social media channels, email campaigns, online videos, etc., to meet today’s best practice standards.
- Execute a brand awareness digital strategy and campaign to advance recognition of an organization.
- Promote specific project campaigns and initiatives through digital channels.
How Does It Work?
Nominations can only be made by employees of Marketing Essentials. Team members may nominate non-profit organizations that serve Auglaize, Mercer, Shelby, Darke, Putnam, Allen, Miami and Hancock Counties in Ohio and that provide services focused on the following initiatives:
- Basic Food & Safety Net Services – organizations or programs that provide individuals or families with food and/or immediate basic living support services.
- Arts & Culture – programs that provide advancement of the arts through education.
- Workforce Development – programs that provide opportunities for career development and advancement.
- Community Pride & Environmental Sustainability – programs that provide a vibrant community and environmental pride, diversity and sustainability.
The Pay It Forward Partners Program does not support or provide services to individuals nor for-profit organizations/companies and does not make financial contributions.
Nonprofit Success Stories
Wayne Street United Methodist Church
For Wayne Street United Methodist Church, our Pay It Forward Partners Program opened doors to a new frontier for spreading God’s message.
We provided the church a new logo, website, email platform and coaching on how to digitally connect with people today. For Pastor Tim Benjamin, it was important the church’s digital presence act as an extension of the church and reflect the strong community within.
From coaching Pastor Tim on how to incorporate personalized videos into his enewsletters to allowing members to request prayers and ask questions via the website, the church has extended its outreach to connect even more people to a community of God.
At Marketing Essentials, we are very proud to be supporting Wayne Street United Methodist Church in its mission to “Love God. Love people. Change the world.”
“I appreciate Marketing Essentials for helping me see what could be for our online presence … they have opened my eyes to a potential I didn’t know was possible.”
– Pastor Tim Benjamin
The Auglaize Mercer Business Education Alliance (AMBE) formed with a mission to create a bridge between area businesses and schools to connect students to the career opportunities in Mercer and Auglaize counties.
That meant the alliance needed a strong web presence that resonated with area students, parents and businesses. Through our Pay It Forward Partners Program, we designed, wrote the content and developed a new website for AMBE.
It was important the AMBE site act as a resource center that included area career events, a member/business directory, a membership pledge form, checklists and tips for parents and lots more.
We are proud to be supporting the AMBE alliance in its mission to sustain the future by preparing our students to be the workforce leaders of tomorrow.