- Recruitment for a Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- Employee Onboarding and Training
- 60 Days of Weekly Monitoring & Coaching
- Continued Strategic Planning, Coaching and Consulting
As their social media consultant, our team at Marketing Essentials created the job description, placed the ad and processed the applicants for the new role of a Social Media Marketing Coordinator. After hiring was complete, we conducted a 5-day onboarding and training program customized to MacIntosh and what skillset the new hire needed. The training program included:
- Company overview
- Brand standards and brand voice guidelines
- Digital marketing program goals
- Buyer persona and content strategy overviews
- Social content calendar development
- Best practices for social posting and scheduling
- Social media tools, such as for creating videos and custom images
- Content monitoring and optimization
- Managing comments and best practices for a Reputation Management Plan
- Facebook Live, best practices and getting over the fear
- Facebook Advertising, best practices and tracking ROI
- And hands-on implementation
After the training, our social media expert monitored the channel and continued to consult the new hire for 30 days on best practices, optimization and data monitoring. Within weeks, the channel saw a dramatic increase in reach and engagement.
Before having an on-site Social Media Marketing Coordinator, the company did not have the organic posts that showed the personality of the brand. With an editorial calendar in place, strategic monitoring and expert consulting available, the company has achieved great wins on its social media channels. One community alone saw an increase of 207% in reach, while another community achieved a 106% increase in engagement.
Even better, the company’s average cost per click with Facebook advertising is an astounding 45 cents per click — well below the healthcare industry average cost of $1.32 per click.
The new Social Media Marketing Coordinator continues to grow the company’s social media marketing with the support of expert consulting at Marketing Essentials. She is now using reputation management software to monitor comments and reviews in real time. And most importantly, MacIntosh has gained a brand ambassador who is using social media to show the world who MacIntosh really is.