SEO SEM Specialist Job Description
Our innovative digital marketing & sales agency continues to grow and is seeking an individual with SEO/SEM experience to join our team and fill this new position.
Core responsibilities include working with teams to properly implement SEO best practices; implementation of off-page SEO best practices; conducting SEO audits; preparing analysis and reports to show effectiveness of SEO/SEM strategies; maintenance and optimization of PPC accounts;and defining KPIs to align with client goals across various channels, includings websites, social, organic search, paid search, email, etc.
The SEO SEM Specialist will also be responsible for finding new opportunities within search results for our clients and staying on top of search trends and reporting them to our teams.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing applications and data analysis.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact with clients and team members in a positive manner.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to research, identify and implement new strategies.
- Passion for learning new skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in: SEO, SEM (Google, Yahoo and Bing) and Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Demonstrated working knowledge/understanding in: Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Tag Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or applicable experience in communications or marketing.
- We offer a family-friendly working environment, with the ability to coordinate a virtual working schedule.
- Retirement plan
- Performance incentives
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Salary will commensurate with experience and skills
Working for Marketing Essentials:
- Find your strengths and capitalize on them to add value to our team.
- Experience a hometown atmosphere with a big city work environment that encourages interfacing and constructive collaborations among team members to serve our clients.
- A flexible work environment is suited to your needs.
- Ongoing training and certification in specialized areas is provided.
Benefits of Working at Marketing Essentials
- Most positions are full-time and salaried with unlimited vacation
- All full-time team members have the option to work remotely as desired
- We are client facing 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST, but team member work hours are flexible
- We offer a Simple 401K
- We have a casual, relaxed working atmosphere
- Our team gets along amazingly well. Our office is drama-free and fun!