Sugar Hill Retirement community, a standalone independent and assisted living community, wanted to strengthen their online brand presence to capture and grow engagement of an online audience.
A digital audit was conducted to assess every aspect of the organization’s online brand presence and conversion points, including website functionality, brand messaging, content strategies across all platforms (website, social, email etc.), SEO and SEM strategies and competitor comparisons. Target customer personas were developed, and their buyer’s journey was mapped out. Based on the data, a custom, comprehensive inbound digital marketing strategy was developed that included:
- Developing of one-step lead nurturing workflow to engage website visitors and nurture leads.
- Developing a content strategy that included expert content in the forms of blogs and social postings, email campaigns and promotion strategies to grow their online audience and build engagement.
- On-page and off-page SEO strategies to increase search engine ranking.
- Social reach increased more than 20%.
- Website traffic from social channels increased by 310%.
- Organic traffic to the website jumped 15%.
- The number of website pages visited per session increased by 38%.
- Leads generated by the website increased 166%.