- Strategy First. Let’s have a conversation about your target audience and the purpose of your video. Having a video strategy is key to producing a video that gets results.
- Planning. The who, what, when, where and how.
- Production. Time for action.
- Post-Production Editing. Professional editing software is used to produce a high-quality video.
- Posting & Distribution. Social channels, emails, video platforms, website, etc.
- Promotion. Get maximum exposure.
Types of Videos
- Brand Videos
- Expertise Interviews
- Customer Testimonials
- Company Stories
- Careers/Employee Recruitment
- Campaign Videos
- Product Demonstrations
- How Tos
- Event Videos
- Case Study Videos
- Real Estate Videos
Tier I Video Product
- Custom video created from provided video footage and/or provided images
- Professional editing software used to seamlessly edit together multiple footage and images with music, voiceovers, text overlays, etc.
- Video coaching (filming, optimization, distribution) available
- Video platform set-up, SEO optimization and channel distribution available
- One editing revision
- Starting at $250
Honoring Maine’s Veterans Every Single Day
Whiteboard: 5 Signs You’re Ready to Buy A Home
The Small House Big Difference
Take an Inside Look
Tier II Video Product
- Custom video created with on-site professional videographer and assistant.
- Fast and efficient production time
- Best for staged video shots
- Shots based off a tripod for smooth panning
- Professional editing software used to seamlessly edit together multiple staged shots, images, music, voiceovers, text overlays, etc.
- Professional interviewing and scriptwriting available
- One editing revision
- Starting at $899
Who Is Versa Pak?
Explore the Culturally Rich Areas Near The Admiral at The Lake
What to Expect When You Tour The Admiral at the Lake
Experience Life at The Admiral at the Lake
Why Not Stay at Home for Free?
A Day in the Life
What Is AMBE Alliance?
Tier III Video Product
- Custom video created from a large scale production that involves a team of professional videographers, additional equipment, multiple locations and complex shots.
- Includes multiple shots with various moving pieces, people and/or equipment
- Extensive planning and aerial shots available
- Premium audio equipment used to remove audio interference from surrounding ambient noise
- Teleprompter available, along with professional scriptwriting
- Extensive editing revisions
- Starting at $2,500
Epluno: Campaign Video
Careers at Marketing Essentials