The savvy owners of Performance Physical Therapy & Wellness were seeking digital marketing strategies to grow their business. They wanted to deliver a positive first impression online, gain search engine recognition and ensure a positive online reputation. With a limited budget, they wanted a strategy they could manage that would still yield results.
After completing research of their online brand, competitors and industry trends, a straightforward strategy was crafted that included:
- Development of a WordPress website with complete search engine optimization
- Establishment and optimization of Google My Business
- Facebook channel optimization and coaching
- Blog coaching & strategy
- Within 60 days, a new website was developed that represented the company’s clean, modern brand and was reinforced with positive client testimonials.
- Staff have the ability to make site changes without added cost.
- Facebook brand reach steadily increased as they self-manage the channel.
“Patty and her team at Marketing Essentials have been invaluable in getting our website up and running. They also have been an ongoing resource for advice on how to manage and make changes to our website for better user experience and search engine ranking. They provided one-on-one training on Facebook, which has allowed us to better understand how to use this social media platform more effectively to grow our brand. With the insights gained from Marketing Essentials, we have a better understanding of our marketing goals and how to use digital marketing to drive them to meet our business objectives.“ – Kim Rammel PTA/Co-Owner, Performance Physical Therapy & Wellness