What If Your Job Wasn’t Really a Job…
What if it was creative, innovative, inside the digital world?
Marketing Essentials is a growing inbound marketing agency that is constantly seeking new talent who can offer a fresh perspective on digital marketing strategies. We work in teams where we collaborate, strategize and get results for our clients. And we do it all while having fun too.
Working for Marketing Essentials
When you work for Marketing Essentials, you gain:
- An environment where career growth is encouraged.
- Ongoing training and certification in specialized areas.
- A flexible work environment suited to your needs.
- A hometown atmosphere with a big city work environment that encourages interfacing and constructive collaborations among team members to serve our clients.
- Generous paid time off and holiday hours.
- All full-time team members have the option to work remotely.
- We are client facing 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST, but team member work hours are flexible.
- We offer a Health Benefit Plan and Simple 401K.
- We have a casual, relaxed working atmosphere.
- Our team gets along amazingly well. Our office is drama-free and fun!
Directors of Digital Strategy, Marketing Coordinators, Digital Data Strategists, Digital Channel Specialists, Interactive Designers, UX/UI Web Designers and Developers, Content Strategists, Copy Writers and Editors, Content Analysts, Inbound Marketing Experts, Sales & Marketing Specialists, Social Media Specialists, SEO Analysts
Requirements for Any Position
Proficient computer skills, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, curious personality, a love for research and passion for learning, a knack for problem-solving, highly organized, the ability to thrive in a team environment, embraces change and solid hands-on experience in digital marketing and sales.
Current Job Listings
Digital Content Specialist
Passionate about research and writing? Enjoy blending strategy with creativity? Appreciate working in a flexible environment with the freedom to create, share with your team, and test your own ideas? This position may be a perfect fit for you.
Our growing digital marketing agency is seeking an experienced full-time content specialist. Responsibilities include developing content strategies, researching and writing content (like blogs, white papers, web copy and video scripts) for BtoB and BtoC companies, and analyzing data to make recommendations. The ability to conduct interviews and personalize content to attract and capture the attention of readers is essential.
Digital Channel Specialist
Enjoy managing multiple clients and projects? Have fun engaging on various digital channels (social media, email, blogs, websites etc.)? Like diversity in your work, from writing, to research to crafting creative messaging and image design to drive people to take action?
This position is perfect for a multi-tasker, creative writer with exceptional creative graphic design skills. Must enjoy daily social channel monitoring and engagement, developing strategy social media and email plans and creating videos. Working knowledge of positing and publishing in various digital channels is required.