What If Your Job Wasn’t Really a Job…
What if it was creative, innovative, inside the digital world?
Marketing Essentials is a growing inbound marketing agency that is constantly seeking new talent who can offer a fresh perspective on digital marketing strategies. We work in teams where we collaborate, strategize and get results for our clients. And we do it all while having fun too.
Working for Marketing Essentials
When you work for Marketing Essentials, you gain:
- An environment where career growth is encouraged.
- Ongoing training and certification in specialized areas.
- A flexible work environment suited to your needs.
- A hometown atmosphere with a big city work environment that encourages interfacing and constructive collaborations among team members to serve our clients.
- Generous paid time off and holiday hours.
- All full-time team members have the option to work remotely.
- We are client facing 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST, but team member work hours are flexible.
- We offer a Health Benefit Plan and Simple 401K.
- We have a casual, relaxed working atmosphere.
- Our team gets along amazingly well. Our office is drama-free and fun!
Directors of Digital Strategy, Marketing Coordinators, Digital Data Strategists, Digital Channel Specialists, Interactive Designers, UX/UI Web Designers and Developers, Content Strategists, Copy Writers and Editors, Content Analysts, Inbound Marketing Experts, Sales & Marketing Specialists, Social Media Specialists, SEO Analysts
Requirements for Any Position
Proficient computer skills, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, curious personality, a love for research and passion for learning, a knack for problem-solving, highly organized, the ability to thrive in a team environment, embraces change and solid hands-on experience in digital marketing and sales.
Current Job Listings
Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
Are you highly organized, like to consume and manage large amounts of information and are motivated by juggling many tasks and seeing them through to completion? This is a growth-oriented position perfect for the individual seeking to grow into a client facing role.
Passionate about research and writing? Enjoy blending strategy with creativity? Appreciate and respect the value of working in a team environment to generate positive results for others? This position may be a perfect fit for you!
Digital Channel Specialist
Enjoy managing multiple projects? Understand the value that digital marketing brings to a business? Have fun engaging on various digital channels? Like diversity in your work, from writing, to research to crafting creative messaging and image design to drive people to take action? This position is perfect for a multi-tasker, creative writer with graphic design skills.